Talent Temporary Workforce, Manager, Talent Business Advisor (15325)
- Former US Deloitte FTE Talent professionals
- Former Deloitte Member Firm FTE Talent professionals
- Former TTW professionals
- Please note former Deloitte contractors are not classified as Deloitte alumni
TTWs may only be used to cover Leaves of Absence for a defined period of time as outlined here:
- Typical assignment length is 4-6 months
- TTW assignments should not be less than 4 months and should not exceed 12 months.
We are currently seeking a Manager level TTW candidate between January 2021 - June 2021 for our Government and Public Sector Talent Business Advisor team.
Talent Business Advisors ("TBA") focus on shaping the way Talent services are delivered to the Business by working in partnership with key business decision makers and establishing and maintaining a deep understanding of the business environment, strategy, and people implications. Our TBAs partner with leadership to address operational, talent, and talent lifecycle-related issues, including change management, organizational development, culture, employee relations, workforce planning, performance management, compensation planning, talent growth, inclusion, wellness, regulatory compliance, development, and coaching. TBAs proactively translate the practice business strategies into talent solutions that best enable the business to meet its strategic objectives.
Work you'll do
The GPS Talent Business Advisor is responsible for partnering with business leaders to execute and drive the delivery of the Talent strategy for the Enterprise Performance Offering Portfolio of the Government and Public Sector (GPS) practice while providing talent solutions in support of the talent strategy and business needs.
- Provides consultative talent services to business leaders while managing the overall delivery (managing and communicating timelines and critical milestones to leaders) of Talent services and processes across the talent life-cycle. This will require significant partnership with Talent teams across the Firm.
- Partners with key decision making business leaders to craft, execute and drive the delivery of the Talent strategy.
- Serves as the single point of contact for all Talent related initiatives and activities.
- Uses data analytics and reporting to advise and guide senior leaders for effective and insightful decision-making. Distills complex information into key insights, clear recommendations, and action plans.
- Leads challenging conversations and interactions.
- Leveraging the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and Core Talent Services (CTS), Business Advisors have increased capacity to deliver deep industry insights and market leading practices that underpin and contribute to the definition and execution of business priorities.
The Talent Business Advisor organization champions a "One Talent Team" through collaboration with the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and Core Talent Services (CTS) to deliver integrated Talent services to support Business strategies and priorities.