Business Development Manager - Scottish Government ( R-00057217-OTHLOC-PL-2D2947 )
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people and our community. Our mission and our values guide the way we do business. The foundation of our Leidos culture is our Values, Beliefs and Expectations by which we select, recognise and reward employees. They create the environment that drives us toward our mission.
Inspired to make a difference, we are committed to solving the world’s toughest problems. Passionate about customer success by being determined to understand and respond to our customers’ needs as if they were our own.
United as a team, we are bound together by our conviction that ethics and integrity is core to how we operate.
Leidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
The role you will play:
Leidos is currently seeking a Business Development Lead to work across Scottish Government and its agencies. You will report to the Civil Division BD Leader and work closely with Portfolio Directors and other business development, solution and bid professionals.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant experience and success in selling Digital Transformation using data to provide integrated services to Scottish Government
- A track record of wins in Scotland Government (£10m+ TCV)
- The ability to harness and develop senior stakeholder relationships in Scottish Government and it’s Agencies
- The ability to advise and influence senior management in relation to approaches and concepts on highly complex/sensitive/political issues
- Proven experience of collaboratively creating compelling winning bids
- Extensive knowledge of Government business development, contract awards, current acquisition trends and customer buying behaviours
- Tenacity and energy to maintain the momentum of multiple and concurrent bids across the Division
- Experience in leading a virtual team by inspiring a vision that motivates a team to be high performing
- Proven ability to qualify opportunities that are a good fit for Leidos UK capability and put us in a differentiated position
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)