Manager, Talent Business Advisor - GPS Enabling Areas (32252)
- Partners with key decision making business leaders to craft, execute and drive the delivery of the Talent strategy.
- Serves as the single point of contact for all Talent related initiatives and activities.
- Provides strategic and consultative Talent services to business leaders. Identifies and counsels the business on Talent issues that affect the success of the business and articulates how Talent can help drive business performance.
- Collaborate with the business and Total Rewards team to drive year end Compensation Planning efforts, including partnering to allocate dollars
- Advise Talent teams on lifecycle processes and solutions to resolve specific business challenges e.g. Performance Management, Benefits, Compensation, Learning & Development, Talent Relations, Employee Lifecycle Events, etc.
- Collaborate with Talent Relations and OGC to address emerging situations and to proactively plan for future situations; confidentiality with sensitive items
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders to address escalated personnel issues
- Own projects and change management efforts that align with business and talent strategies
The Talent Business Advisor organization champions a "One Talent Team" through collaboration with the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and Core Talent Services (CTS) to deliver integrated Talent services to support Business strategies and priorities.
- Bachelor's Degree, 10+ years of Human Resource Management or related experience
- Required Technical Skills:
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolutions skills; Proficient Microsoft Office skills specifically in Excel and PowerPoint; Track record of flexibility and learning agility; Ability to manage multiple complex projects with a virtual team (clients and team members); Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills; identification and resolution of issues effectively and appropriately; Ability to perform complex data analysis including data metrics affecting utilization; Ability to properly handle confidential information; Ability to see the big picture, think strategically, and articulate the key concepts to impact change; Ability to understand business and operational context; Strong project management skills
- Professional certification (PHR or SPHR) preferred