ESIS – Business Development Manager – Pacific Region (338405)
ESIS®, Inc., a Chubb company, provides claim and risk management services to a wide variety of commercial clients. ESIS’ innovative best-in-class approach to program design, integration, and achievement of results aligns with the needs and expectations of our clients’ unique risk management needs. With 65 years of experience, and offerings in both the U.S. and globally, ESIS provides one of the industry’s broadest selections of risk management solutions covering both pre and post-loss services.
Reporting to the VP Sales, Pacific Region, the ESIS Business Development Manager (BDM) supports ESIS' regional sales strategies for unbundled and opportunities bundled with Chubb Global Casualty. The BDM is charged with creating preference with prospective clients by developing relationships with key buying influencers and is responsible for producing profitable new business within the region. As a participant in the ESIS sales compensation incentive plan, the BDM has significant earning potential.
Qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance or business preferred.
- Strong understanding of insurance, risk management and claims management services.
- Prior Third Party Administrator (TPA) experience preferred.
- Sales experience preferred, but not mandatory.
- Demonstrated pattern of achieving results.
- Business savvy with a profit and efficiency orientation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated relationship development, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- High level of energy and stamina to work and deliver under pressure.
- Ability and willingness to travel (50%).
- Understanding the importance and impact of sales strategy on business results.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills to track and analyze data.
- Knowledge of Sales Force a plus.
The preferred candidate will be based in Phoenix, Arizona, or another key city within the Pacific Region.
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.