Auto Product Manager, Small Business (335674)
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Reporting to the Vice President, Small Business Product and Portfolio Management, the Small Business Auto Product Manager will be responsible for product maintenance, product development, and product/portfolio management efforts to drive top and bottom-line results for the Small Business Auto Line. This position will take the lead on driving product line initiatives across multiple departments including: Underwriting, Regulatory, Marketing, Claims, Actuarial, IT, Government Affairs, and Legal.
- Ongoing product/portfolio management for the Auto line that includes performing deep dive analyses to formulate data driven business recommendations for product, rule, rate, or underwriting changes
- Responsible for regular product maintenance including updates to system supported regulatory rules, enhancements to underwriting rules, loss cost updates, and ISO circular updates
- Drive product development efforts including coverage enhancements, segment expansions, and improvements to Chubb’s online strategic quoting platform for Small Business Auto
- Act as Home Office underwriting expert; help establish Small Business Auto underwriting strategies
- Coordinate with Regulatory to monitor state legislative changes and ensures product, rules, forms, underwriting, and business practices are compliant with state laws
- Closely work with Actuary to provide input on state rate selections based on rate indications and product performance
- Assist with the development of marketing and training material for the Small Business Auto product
- Collaborate with Claims to understand large loss trends, taking appropriate product/underwriting actions when necessary