CISA Business Development Manager (338985)
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property & casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The Business Development Manager position is primarily remote in nature and will focus on telephonic sales responsibilities assigned to a Chubb-aligned geographic territory. Candidate will preferably be located in proximity to a Chubb office, and will be expected to engage in the local office on occasion. The role will report to the Vice President of the Small and Midsized Agency Resource Team (SMART).
- Responsible for the execution of primarily telephonic business development strategies for an assigned group of agents across a defined geographic territory. Focus will be on Small Business sales with responsibilities to market and grow Financial Lines, Middle Market Commercial, and Personal Risk Services where appropriate.
- Build & execute on a strategy to attract new distribution sources to territory.
- While product focus will be on Small Business, a One Chubb approach to facilitate growth across all business segments and products is expected, including: Agribusiness, Accident & Health, Product Recall, Environmental, Health Care, Marine Facilities, and more.
- Consistently deliver superior results on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Manage and maintain focus on achieving metrics across KPIs, including quotes, issued policies, line and industry mix, and profit.
- Exhibit a thorough understanding of local marketplace, Chubb capabilities within that marketplace, and corporate vision.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop tactical telephonic sales plans designed to achieve annual objectives. These objectives will include new business production, capture of market share, new agency appointments, revenue growth, mix of business, and profit.
- Work closely with Chubb underwriting staff and field colleagues to promote a One Chubb approach to products and capabilities.
- Maintain and share feedback surrounding market conditions specific to the geographic territory.
- Execute Chubb agency management strategies, develop & manage key strategic relationships.
- Identify new customers through effective pipelining, pre-qualification, territory analysis and management