US E-EA - Manager, Federal Health Small Business Program Manager (40135)
- Assist with the development of practice-wide small business sourcing and teaming strategies.
- Advise on and develop small-business subcontracting plans and small-business participation plans.
- Serve as Sector eSRS government reporting subject matter expert for federal health contracts.
- Review and analyze solicitations to understand the terms and conditions to assess potential unique or undue risks to small-business teammates.
- Effectively builds and maintains relationships with key client points of contact and the small business community.
- Researches, monitors, and communicates regulatory developments related to small business.
- Effectively coordinates with Federal stakeholders and leadership to implement small business initiatives.
- Assesses regulations and compliance review trends to guide planning, process improvements, and corrective actions.
- Responds to information requests from contractual professionals in Deloitte's Federal Contracts Division (FCD) as well as external stakeholders including auditors.
- Serve as expert in small business vetting and sourcing
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills:
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint & Access
- Experience working with SDB, WOSB, VOSB, SDVOSB and HUBZone small business concerns (including HBCUs, ANCs and Indian Tribes). HBCU/MSI subcontracting experience also preferred
- Ability to implement Small Business Mentor Protégé agreements
- Strong consultative and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement all facets of FAR 19.704 and FAR Clause 52.219-9 requirements
- Proficient and experienced with mandatory government eSRS (ISR & SSR) reporting.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and responding to multiple Federal solicitation types to meet small business requirements
- Demonstrated public speaking experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience independently leading group projects with organizational impact
- Advanced Degree
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Lifecycle
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)