Clinical Development Manager (R451654)
Clinical Development Manager (Remote)
Who we want
- Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to effectively communicate and bring together ideas, data and insights that drive continuous improvement in functions.
- Team Players. People who are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done for the betterment of the team.
- Adaptable game changers. People who can quickly adjust to a rapidly changing and dynamic environment, and provide unique, out of the box ideas that will drive our mission of making healthcare better.
What you will do
We are looking for a customer focused clinical team player who is a capable of leading the strategic direction and tactile execution in the conducting of high-quality clinical trial leading to advanced clinical evidence for new indications. As a Clinical Development Manager, you demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, provide leadership to cross functional groups and drive strategic direction with Key Opinion Leaders. You are able to take initiative and complete tasks with high attention to detail and accuracy. As a Clinical Development Manager, you take great pride in developing clinical evidence to support revenue goals.
- Build and execute a comprehensive medical evidence plan to help clinicians understand, accept, and recommend enhancements to their clinical practice
- Develop and drive generation of clinical evidence to support revenue goals (e.g., white papers, case studies, presentations, published clinical evidence)
- Drive a strategic Key Opinion Leader (KOL) plan, cultivating collaborative relationships with current and future thought leaders in academic and clinical medicine at the local, national, and international level
- Serve as clinical relationship manager for prospective and new customer accounts as well as clinical research studies
- Lead and advise clinical teams across the organization regarding new applications
- Ability to confidently deliver and discuss clinical and economic value propositions through familiarity with published literature, product value and disease markets.
- Supports activities within various phases of clinical studies (i.e. study planning, site qualification and investigator selection, monitoring, closeout, etc.)
- Identifies noncompliance and implements preventative and corrective actions
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, life sciences, or other health related discipline required
- MBA preferred
- 8+ years of work experience required
- Experience with clinical trials and advanced clinical marketing
- Clinical qualifications highly preferred (RN, DPM, MD, etc.)
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Learn more about Stryker: