Product Development Manager - ConvergeHEALTH M2M (41129)
- Lead a multi-functional and multi-geographical team across the product lifecycle from requirement identification through execution
- Work with internal engineering team/product development on product build lifecycles, assist in tasks necessary to make a developed product market ready
- Take a high-level idea or requirement, and engage with various stakeholders to scope out the idea (including detailed requirements, mockups, prototypes, etc.) to a level of detail needed for engineering teams to go through development
• Provide timely reporting of progress to senior management/ stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field from a top-tier university; Advanced Degree is a plus - equivalent work experience may act as a substitute to degree requirements
- 12+ years of hands-on experience developing web based, cloud and enterprise applications
- 3+ years in a project leadership capacity, leading development teams and managing workstreams
- Experience leading teams building API & microservice based applications and single page applications,
- Demonstrated success in designing/developing restful APIs & microservice based systems using Java, Spring Framework, and cloud-native services. Proven knowledge of inter micro-service communication and security
- Proven experience leveraging AWS cloud-native technologies, with specific focus on:
- AWS EC2, RDS, Neptune, Lambdas, S3, SNS/SQS, IAM, Cognito, Athena, and Glue
- Experience designing data models in sql/ no-sql databases.
- Extensive experience developing single page, responsive desktop web applications using the following tools: ReactJS, and NodeJS.
- Experience leading teams in a fast paced Agile SDLC environment with knowledge of Scrum principles and ceremonies
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, version control, code branching, and unit, integration, and regression testing
- Experience in a highly collaborative environment working with product owners and business analysts to identify, interpret, and translate functional requirements to user stories. Ability to work with the development team to build complicated solutions to fulfill those requirements.
- Ability to communicate progress to senior leadership, identify potential issues or roadblocks, escalate issues, and drive them to a resolution in a heavily matrixed environment
• Highly self-motivated, energetic, passionate team-oriented personality and working style
• Willingness to travel (25%) periodically - as future will allow given current COVID19 restrictions
- Limited Sponsorship may be available
• Experience in new product development from ideation through implementation and maintenance
• Familiarity with clinical trial related patient data (e.g., eDC, eCOA, Connected Devices, Clinical MDRs etc.) and a general interest in the life sciences industry with focus on medicine development.
• Familiarity with graph technologies (Semantic, LPG) with an emphasis on ontology development and linked (external and internal) data sets. A general understanding of ETL pipelines.
• Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. . Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.