Retail/Apparel/Footwear PTC Product Development Manager (47007)
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Provide expert knowledge and guidance of progressive semiconductor product development practices, metrics, and enabling technology
- Lead and assist semiconductor product pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Continually develop your knowledge of in semiconductor development's latest solutions
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Manager level responsibilities include:
- providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- 6+ years of professional experience in a consulting or Consumer Retail industry setting with demonstrable depth of knowledge either serving consulting clients or working in industry serving as an internal consultant.
- 6+Retail industry experience a must; merchandisers, specialty apparel, footwear, big-box stores - corporate or retail environment.
- PTC/Centric Product Development Experience in Retail environment.
- 6+ years of experience implementing one of more of the following Product Lifecycle Management solutions: PTC FlexPLM, Centric, Lectra, YuniquePLM
- Experience with one or more of the following: PLM capabilities: Line Planning, 3D/2D Design, Material Libraries, Tech Packs, Size Charts, Supplier Portals, Sample / Quality Management
- Experience leading or managing teams
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- 2+ years of experience with Footwear or Apparel Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Prior consulting experience or Fortune 500 organization
- End to End experience in the PLM project lifecycle - including process re-engineering, requirements gathering, solution design, testing, org change mgmt., deployment, and support
- Project Management experience
- Managing and executing projects in a multi-workstream and Global environment
- Strong oral, written communication skills and presentation skills
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word