Retail/Apparel/Footwear PTC Product Development Senior Manager (47016)
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Practice Development & Eminence:
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
- Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- Required qualifications
- 8+ years of professional experience in a consulting or Consumer Retail industry setting with demonstrable depth of knowledge either serving consulting clients or working in industry serving as an internal consultant.
- 8+ years of Retail industry experience a must; merchandisers, specialty apparel, footwear, big-box stores - corporate or retail environment.
- PTC/Centric Product Development Experience in Retail environment.
- 8+ years of experience implementing one of more of the following Product Lifecycle Management solutions: PTC FlexPLM, Centric, Lectra, YuniquePLM
- Experience with one or more of the following: PLM capabilities: Line Planning, 3D/2D Design, Material Libraries, Tech Packs, Size Charts, Supplier Portals, Sample / Quality Management
- Experience leading or managing teams
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- 4+ years of experience with Footwear or Apparel Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Prior consulting experience or Fortune 500 organization
- End to End experience in the PLM project lifecycle - including process re-engineering, requirements gathering, solution design, testing, org change mgmt., deployment, and support
- Project Management experience
- Managing and executing projects in a multi-workstream and Global environment
- Strong oral, written communication skills and presentation skills
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word