Hi-Tech Semiconductor Product Development Manager (48358)
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Provide expert knowledge and guidance of progressive semiconductor product development practices, metrics, enabling technology such as EDA
- Lead and assist semiconductor product pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Continually develop your knowledge of in semiconductor development's latest solutions
Work you'll do
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. Manager level responsibilities include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement. You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in business development activities.
- 6+ years of relevant consulting or semiconductor industry experience. Serving semiconductor consulting clients or serving as an internal consultant in industry.
- 6+ years of experience implementing semiconductor development solutions
- 3+ years of understanding of end-to-end semiconductor product lifecycle
- 3+ years of product development process experience
- 3+ years of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tool expertise
- 3+ years of Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) solutioning knowledge
- Experience performing actions under Domain/Functional experience with expertise beyond just the technical implementation
- Depth of experience leading or managing teams mid-to-large size teams
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Experience with selling to C-level executives and other business development activities.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
- Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.
- Ability to work independently and plan and manage multiple assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills