Business Transformation Manager ( 577922-1C )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Artificial Intelligence and Data ( AI&D)organization focuses on delivering the power of data and AI to drive our marketplace leadership through innovative solutions that create value for our customers, shareholders, V Teamers and society, responsibly.
The network enablement team within AI&D is responsible for program and project coordination and support across multiple groups within Global Network and Technology ( GN&T). We are tasked with bringing innovative AI/ML solutions to the business units that allows them to enable efficiencies.
We have an exciting new role for a Manager, Business Transformation to join our team.
The Manager, Business Transformation will be responsible for driving adoption of reusable AI&D services and solutions utilizing knowledge of the ongoing work within AI&D. This role will include engagement of multiple AI&D stakeholders to communicate details and status updates for ongoing AI&D initiatives and consultative recommendations for the business units that we support.
- Work across stakeholder teams within GN&T to share potential use cases for the Network Digital Twin and expected quantifiable value to gain support for the broader Digital Twin (DT) program.
- Coordinated engagement of ED/VP partners within AI&D, Network Planning, Engineering, Operations, Finance and Corporate partners for DT-related activities
- Work across stakeholder teams across VZ to share potential use cases for competitive intelligence work being done and expected quantifiable value to share solutions.
- Work across stakeholder teams across VZ to share potential use cases for emerging technologies (AI/ML/VR/AR…) and expected quantifiable value to drive engagement.
- Coordinated engagement of ED/VP partners within AI&D, Network Planning, Engineering, Operations, Finance, VCG, VBG, and Corporate partners for Emerging Technology.
- Manage internal team backlog of project delivery including action item registry across Director team for internal/external deliverables.
- Collaborate with data engineering, data warehousing, data governance, data management engineers and business stakeholders to evaluate new/innovative datasets that drive new business value.
Where you'll be working...
In this hybrid role, you'll have a definedwork location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in consulting, strategy or emerging technologyspecific to the technology industry.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Economics, or business related field.
- Masters of Science or MBA program.
- Strong understanding of emerging technology landscape.
- Working knowledge of Project Management and/or Program Management.
- Proven ability to present complex or technical topics in an engaging way.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adapt to changing priorities, and meet tight deadlines.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.