Manager, Business Program Management - Office of the Chief Growth Officer (Client & Market Growth) (40917)
- Contribute to the execution of the CMG strategy by assisting with and managing a broad range of projects and activities and collaborating across Client & Market Growth.
- Support the preparation and execution of leadership meetings, which may include agenda definition and tracking, management of materials, and managing follow up actions.
- Provide meeting support for the US Growth Council in collaboration with the Growth Council PMO leader.
- Responsible for managing team collaboration tools and virtual team engagements.
- Contribute to the creation of materials for presentations and projects.
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders across Client & Market Growth channels and enabling areas.
- Support the Chief Growth Officer in matters such as non-profit board engagement, internal and external engagement, and event preparation.
- Work closely with the CGO Chief of Staff and team in the planning and execution of priority projects, supervision of junior team members.
- Education: BA/BS in related field
- Years of Experience: Minimum 5-7 years of professional services and/or industry, to include consulting experience within strategy and operations or human capital is a preferred
- Knowledge of Deloitte businesses required
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship building skills
- Understanding of firm financial and reporting data including Mercury/CRM
- Strong planning and organizational skills with great attention to detail and ability to adapt quickly to changing business environment
- Self-motivated, results oriented and able to work independently and cooperatively within a team
- Logical structuring, storyboarding and the ability to turn strategic projects and topics in compelling PowerPoint / visual presentations
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage several projects of varying complexity at one time
- Can be trusted to work with confidential and sensitive data
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Travel requirements - Limited travel with willingness and ability to travel as required