Business Systems & Applications Manager - BlueJeans ( 572820-1K )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Blue Jeans Network is seeking a Business Systems & Applications Manager to join our team, and reporting to the Sr. Director of Sales Strategy & Operations. The Business Systems & Applications Manager will play an integral role in the success of the Go-To-Market organization and the company through management of all business systems & applications, and the ongoing collaboration with Verizon counterparts.
- Lead and manage team of onshore/offshore Business Systems and Applications administrators & developers.
- Design the right sales stack based on organization strategy, structure, and processes.
- Serve as the business owner of SFDC and other sales tools for daily business management.
- Own and drive SFDC enhancements designed to reduce sales rep friction, improve effectiveness, or both
- Lead service delivery arm of sales operations team, supporting sales, lead generation, CSM, channel and technical sales functions.
- Handle day-to-day administration of SFDC including end user support, record transfers, error troubleshooting, etc.
- Proactively identify obstacles or process inefficiencies and manage projects to streamline or automate sales processes.
- Effectively collaborate with other business partners and departments such as Finance, Marketing, Global Customer Experience, and Product Management.
- Effectively collaborate with Verizon IT & GTS teams.
- Continually evaluate performance of current tools and potential new tools.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Five or more years of experience in Sales / Business Operations, preferably at a SaaS company.
- Three or more years of experience managing onshore and offshore resources.
- Willingness to travel.
- A valid Driver's License.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Salesforce.com certifications– Administrator (ADM201), Advanced Administration (ADM211), CPQ Specialist (CPQ211).
- Salesforce.com certifications - CPQ Specialist (CPQ301).
- Experience with additional applications such as Outreach, Conga, Adobe E-sign, DocuSign, Lattice Engines, Marketo, and PRM.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or IT. MBA a plus
- Cultivated strong trusting customer relationships at executive levels.
- Self-starter with track record of creativity and innovation.
“This position can be located in of thevalid Verizon domestic locations.”
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.