SharePoint System Development/Maintenance Manager (53158)
- SharePoint management, SharePoint development, organizational change management, human capital development, workforce training, and process improvement
- Support State or Federal Government agencies or large, complex companies (greater than 1,000) employees.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Technology Services Optimization Offering works with clients to transform their technology services and operations and provide enterprise-wide service transformation using ServiceNow. Working with Chief Information Officers, Technology Executives, Service Owners (HR, IT, Customer, Field Service, Project Portfolio Management) and their teams, they help to establish an operating model for technology, attentive to NextGen and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology and the operational expectations of an organization.
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret security clearance
- 9+ years of experience with SharePoint management, SharePoint development, organizational change management, human capital development, workforce training, and process improvement.
- 9+ years of experience supporting State or Federal Government agencies or large, complex companies (greater than 1,000) employees.
- 6+ years of experience leading financial management services and related projects.
- Familiarity with DoN processes and procedures preferred.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.