Business Systems Sr. Manager (54134)
- Perform independent quality assurance reviews of program performance and deliverables to ensure that contractual obligations are met.
- Responsibility for on-site quality control, review and approval of working papers and findings and adherence to applicable standards, laws, policy, and regulations.
- Lead teams for complex work streams and/or are recognized experts in the area of accounting or financial management and business systems.
- Interact with FM&C and Government clients at the Division Head and above Level.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Cross Consulting Group (CCG) is a cohort of client service practitioners who have the ability to work across Offerings within our Enterprise Performance Portfolio. Our CCG practitioners bring a collaborative mindset, an appetite for continuous learning, and a desire to grow their skills in meaningful ways - all while delivering exceptional client service.
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Active Secret security clearance
- 9+ years of experience supporting systems consolidation/migration, modernization, ERP implementation, IT system audit readiness, IT audit reviews, IT system control documentation, and/or FISCAM and Risk Management Framework (RMF) implementation and sustainment.
- 9+ years of experience supporting State or Federal Government agencies or large, complex companies (greater than 1,000) employees
- Certified Info Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Familiarity with DoN processes and procedures preferred.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.