Job Title: Manager, Talent Business Advisor
Channel/Function: Business Advisor
Primary Client: Consulting, Enterprise Performance (EP) Offering Portfolio, SAP Offering
The Talent Business Advisor (TBA) is responsible for delivering on key talent priorities within a particular business group. The role will work with the business and National Consulting & the EP Talent team to deliver solutions focused on key business priorities such as: career coaching and development, performance management, compensation, employee relations, employee retention, transfer support, new hire onboarding, and career planning. This role is responsible to leading, managing, and coordinating talent activities for their specific aligned offering/talent group(s) working closely with the LTBA, PM, TR, ELE and other CTS support teams.
This position will support the EP SAP offering and will work closely with their Talent Group Leader and the broader SAP Talent team to support Manager, Senior Consultant, Consultant and Analyst level practitioners who provide SAP package implementation consulting services to our clients.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides strategic and consultative Talent services to business leaders. Identifies and counsels the business on Talent issues that affect the success of the business and articulates how Talent can help drive business performance.
2. Leveraging the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and Core Talent Services (CTS), Business Advisors have increased capacity to deliver talent insights and market leading practices that underpin and contribute to the definition and execution of business priorities.
3. Maintains a relationship and knowledge of practitioners to provide Talent services more efficiently. Continually assess the strengths and development needs of assigned population (practitioners and the business) to inform recommendations for Talent solutions.
4. Partners with the Performance Management team in the execution of annual performance management process for assigned area, ensuring guidelines are followed. This includes advising business leadership on promotion readiness, participation in promotion and performance decisions, conducting review meetings, and facilitating other performance management related activities.
5. Advises clients on employee relations processes and informs of hand-off to Talent Relations and Compliance departments. Regularly, communicates with business leaders and Talent Relations and Compliance on any issues, escalating as appropriate.
6. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's Degree, 10+ years of Human Resource Management or related experience
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Required Technical Skills:
Strong negotiation and conflict resolutions skills; Proficient Microsoft Office skills; Track record of flexibility and learning agility; Ability to manage multiple complex projects with a semi-virtual team (clients and team members are in multiple locations); Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills; identification and resolution of issues effectively and appropriately; Strong executive presence to help influence and assess talent strategies while maintaining agility and approachability; Excellent communication skills; Demonstrated capabilities in Ability to perform complex data analysis including data metrics affecting utilization; Ability to drive change management; Ability to properly handle confidential information
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements:
Professional certification (PHR or SPHR) preferred
Applicants or employees with disabilities must be offered any reasonable accommodations, which are necessary for them to be able to perform the essential functions of a position.