Advisory Manager - Business Valuation Complex Securities (49511)
- Assist non-audit clients and Deloitte audit teams in providing financial consulting services relating to the valuation of complex equity and debt securities for regulatory, financial, and tax purposes as a result of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, or financial restructuring
- Manage Consultants and Senior Consultants in the creation of complex financial models, analyzing financial statements, conducting industry research, and writing reports
- Interact with internal and external clients and communicate with senior managers and partners
- Supervise work of Consultants and Senior Consultants to ensure high quality of work products
- May need to work on other Deloitte Advisory engagements
At Deloitte Advisory, our Business Valuation Complex Securities team provides a focused set of valuation consulting services to clients across a range of industry segments. Specific areas of focus include complex equity and debt securities valuation. We perform valuation services for derivatives, complex capital structures, structured products, and also exchange traded securities. Knowledge of Black Scholes, Lattice and Monte Carlo simulation modelling is required. These services are provided to assist clients with mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions; taxation planning and compliance; financial reporting in accordance with 'US GAAP' or 'IFRS' accounting standards; and strategic planning. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory.
- 4+ years of experience working for a valuation/consulting firm or equivalent Industry experience.
- 4+ Years of experience specifically working in complex securities valuation financial modeling, managing client relationships, creating and delivering client service work that exceeds client expectations, communicating (both written and oral) and presenting complex technical issues to non-technical internal and external clients
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Masters in Quantitative Finance or Financial Engineering
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Experience in VBA, @Risk and other financial modelling tools