ServiceNow Development Manager- Location Open (64552)
- You will perform day-to-day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team.
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Working closely with ServiceNow functional team, configure and improve core and custom applications.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Configuring and managing Discovery and Orchestration.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
The US Technology Services Optimization Offering works with clients to transform their technology services and operations and provide enterprise-wide service transformation utilizing ServiceNow. Working with CIO's, Technology Executives, Service Owners (HR, IT, Customer, Field Service, PPM) and their teams to establish an operating model for technology based on the implications of NextGen and advances technologies, new and evolving service models for technology and the operational expectations of an organization.
- 10+ years ServiceNow experience in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience configuring ServiceNow Discovery a plus.
- Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives.
- Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application.
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST).
- Familiar with LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS.
- Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems.
- Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production.
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area.
- Travel up to 10% annually
- ServiceNow System Administrator / Developer Certification preferred
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification preferred