Small Business Program Manager (64589)
- Strategic Initiatives - Support OSSDP Program Managers in rolling out strategic, high-visibility initiatives such as HBCU Small Business strategy, White House SB support and SLHE/Commercial Mentor-Protégé Programs.
- Small Business Operation Trainings - Conduct small business operations and training requirements for Firm Stakeholders and OSSDP PMO team related to state and local regulatory policies.
- Knowledge Management - Document and standardize quarterly SLHE supplier diversity reporting. Assist PMO team in creating internal stakeholder training and communications assets to convey research and plans aligned to state and local requirements and legislations. Support collaboration by contributing to project management standup for firmwide SLHE activation with OSSDP, Black Action Council, National DEI, and other stakeholders.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with the development of practice-wide small business sourcing and teaming strategies.
- Advise on and develop small-business subcontracting plans and small-business participation plans.
- Review and analyze solicitations to understand the terms and conditions to assess potential unique or undue risks to small-business teammates.
- Effectively builds and maintains relationships with key client points of contact and the small business community.
- Researches, monitors, and communicates regulatory developments related to small business.
- Effectively coordinates with SLHE/Commercial stakeholders and leadership to implement small business initiatives.
- Assesses regulations and compliance review trends to guide planning, process improvements, and corrective actions.
- Responds to information requests from contractual professionals in GPS Contracts as well as external stakeholders including client Small Business Directors
- Effectively manages SLHE Mentor Protege agreements
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient knowledge of State & Local legislation and requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenText and Teams
- Experience working with SBEs, DBEs, MBEs, WBEs, VBEs, and URMs
- Proficient in Subcontract Management
- Strong consultative and communication skills
- Demonstrate experience analyzing and responding to multiple state and local solicitation types to meet small business requirements
- Demonstrate public speaking experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Leadership/Management Training
- Experienced professional in diversity, equitable and inclusive workplaces
- Demonstrated public speaking experience to large groups
- Experienced independently leading group projects with organizational impact
- Advanced Degree