Business Analytics Manager (74185)
- Designs and implements predictive and statistical models to forecast future business performance leveraging advanced machine learning platforms.
- Analyzes internal and external data to understand performance drivers and identify improvement opportunities
- Streamlines and automates analytical processes and data pipelines that feed predictive models and dashboards for leadership
- Examines Deloitte's businesses from different perspectives, finding new analytical insights, while establishing analytics as a sustainable, world-class capability
- Works across Deloitte's businesses to support the Enabling Areas and Business Functions in a variety of special and complex analytics projects
- Communicate analysis and recommendations in a clear, succinct manner and produce leadership-quality deliverables that explain, present and analyze the financial performance and plans of the business
The Strategic Analytics team provides specialized analytical and finance services in support of the Deloitte Leadership. The team drives key processes including strategic analytics, long-range financial planning, external and internal trend analysis, annual planning and investments analysis.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience with focus on advanced analytics and predictive modeling
- Deep knowledge about machine learning algorithms such as random forests, clustering, logistic regression, etc.
- Advanced experience in Dataiku and/or DataRobot.
- Bachelor's degree in Cognitive Science, Statistics or related field
- Experience in data visualization and statistical modeling tools (e.g., Tableau, Python, R)
- Experience in UiPath