Salesforce Functional Lead - Assets and Hybrid Business Ventures (29354)
- Participate in discovery & framing sessions and ongoing user sessions to understand user needs.
- Engage with Product Manager to refine user stories, and to prioritize and groom the product backlog.
- Facilitate discovery and scoping session with stakeholders and document all key business requirements.
- Engage with scrum teams to provide clarity around ongoing development work.
- Participate in QA checkpoints during delivery to provide guidance and ensure solution aligns with original scope.
- Create project specification documents such as process flow diagrams, capability maps, and business requirements documents.
What You'll Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of experience in multiple Salesforce Clouds (Sales, CPQ, Service, Marketing, eCommerce, and Communities) with end-to-end implementation experience.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment with remote team members.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g., functional lead, work-stream lead)
- Strong skills in solution design and strategic problem solving.
- Strong verbal communication skills, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud certifications
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Deep understanding of the Lead-To-Cash business process and supporting technologies
- Highly collaborative and with the ability to lead by influence
- Highly self-motivated, energetic, and passionate team-oriented individual
- Experienced, persuasive and effective presenter, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities