Senior Fullstack Java and Angular - Design & Development Engineer ( R-00065814 )
Leidos Civil Transportation Solutions Operation at Leidos has an opening for an energetic and detail oriented Senior Fullstack Java and Angular - Design & Development Engineer who will support the Operational Analysis and Reporting System (OARS) program for predictive models to help analysts proactively address emerging safety risks and make smarter system-level decisions.
Senior Fullstack Java and Angular - Design & Development Engineer responsibilities:
• Provide full SDLC development with JAVA and Angular technologies
• Understand coding standards and implement them within code being developed
• Troubleshoot problems and provide solutions
• Communicate with the users to determine problems or design requirements
• Should have ability to lead team and project and deliver on timely manner.
• Document changes and follow the Systems Development Life Cycle process independently.
• Willing to learn and adopted new technologies in short period of time as required by the Project.
• Design solutions for complex projects.
• Coordinate with the customer to review software application requirements and
• Develop technical solutions and architectural design for enhancements on the Sprint
• Participate in Backlog grooms and at time lead a Feature: elaborating it to smaller user stories and present it to team during backlog groom.
• Participate and commit to the User Stories assigned in the Sprint
• Perform risk analysis design, mock-up, document, unit testing, system testing, Code review and support demonstration to User and deployment of Feature to Production.
• Support newer members of the team and support them to learn FAA domain and tools/technologies used on the Program.
• Perform as the Scrum Master as need arises.
• Complete FAA compliance training needs as required by Customer.
• Responsible for GFE and ensuring that IDE tools are updated regularly
• Requires a Bachelor of Science degree Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems/Information Technology or related Field and a minimum of 8+ years of Java/JEE and Angular experience or a Master’s degree with a minimum of 6+ years of Java/JEE and Angular experience
• Excellent hands-on experience of: Java, JEE, Spring 5.x, Spring Security, Spring-WS, JPA, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL, XML, JSON, JWT, etc.
• Oracle and Postgres Database usage and access
• Design and implementation of Angular Authentication With JSON Web Tokens (JWT) hands on experience
• Design, development, delivery, and support/maintenance for Angular-based UI applications
• Very good Angular HTTP client module and Ajax/Async implementation experience to access data from backend REST services
• Experience working on Angular Material, Bootstrap, Primeng, etc. frameworks
• Hands on experience: testing frameworks and tools such as Junit, Mockito, including defect tracking and management
• Hands on experience with: DevOps and CI/CD tools integration - JIRA, Jenkins, BitBucket, SonarQube, Eclipse, Hp Fortify, etc.
• Agile software development methodology, processes, sprint lifecycle, JIRA, Agile techniques is a must
• Knowledge of: Red Hat Linux and Windows OS and Virtualization.
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills in English.
• Strong analytical skills, self-motivation, and attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic, curiosity, competitive spirit.
• More than a willingness to learn... a desire to be a go to person for upcoming technologies
• Ability to review Open source product and provide recommendation to the Leadership based on the research done
• Model Driven Development, SysML, UML, Eclipse UML Plugins, Design
• Testing frameworks and tools such as Karma, and Protractor.
• Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, Elastic Load Balancer,EBS, S3, etc.
• FAA format testing and CDRLs delivery
• Experience with 508 compliance