Senior Fullstack JAVA and Angular - Design & Development Engineer ( R-00072995 )
Leidos Civil Transportation Solutions Operation at Leidos has an opening for an energetic and detail oriented Senior Fullstack JAVA and Angular - Design & Development Engineer who will support the Federal Aviation Administration Enterprise-Information Display System (E-IDS), which provides access to supplemental information from numerous sources to augment the information available on the Air Traffic Management (ATM) service provider’s primary display.
Senior Fullstack JAVA and Angular - Design & Development Engineer responsibilities:
• Provide full SDLC development
• Understand coding standards and implement them within code being developed
• Troubleshoot problems and provide solutions
• Communicate with the users to determine problems or design requirements
• Lead both the team, project and deliver on timely manner
• Document changes and follow the Systems Development Life Cycle process independently
• Willing to learn and adopted new technologies in short period of time as required by the Project
• Design solutions for complex projects
• Coordinate with the customer to review software application requirements and develop technical solutions and architectural design for enhancements
• Participate in Backlog grooms and at time lead a Feature: elaborating it to smaller user stories and present it to team during backlog groom
• Participate and commit to the User Stories assigned in the Sprint
• Perform risk analysis design, mock-up, document, unit testing, system testing, Code review and support demonstration to User and deployment of Feature to Production
• Support newer members of the team and support them to learn FAA domain and tools/technologies used on the Program
• Perform as the Scrum Master as need arises
• Complete FAA compliance training needs as required by Customer
• Responsible for GFE and ensuring that IDE tools are updated regularly and functioning properly
• Requires Bachelors of Science degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with a minimum of 10 years of prior relevant experience. Bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent.
• Hands on experience: Analyze and identify test cases both automated and written scripts including generating test data and performing data validation, Automated testing, SW development skills, Knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development)
• Hands on experience of: Design and develop Automated Testing scripts using shell scripts (bash/sh, sed, awk), Selenium, Cucumber, UFT, SoapUI,
• Oracle and Postgres Database usage and access
• Strong working knowledge of: rest services environments such as RESTful APIs and JSON Knowledge of: testing frameworks and tools such as Junit, Mockito, including defect tracking and management
• Hands on experience with: DevOps and CI/CD tools integration - JIRA, Maven, BitBucket, SonarQube, Eclipse, etc.
• Testing frameworks and tools such as Junit, Mockito.
• Agile software development methodology, processes, sprint lifecycle, JIRA, Agile techniques is a must
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills in English.
• Strong analytical skills, self-motivation, and attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic, curiosity, competitive spirit.
• More than a willingness to learn... a desire to be a go to person for upcoming technologies
• Model Driven Development, SysML, UML, Eclipse UML Plugins, Design
• Testing frameworks and tools such as Karma, and Protractor.
• Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, Elastic Load Balancer, EBS, S3, etc.
• Familiarity with container development using Docker
• FAA format testing and CDRLs delivery