Business Insights & Analytics MBA Rotational Development Program (R1547493-en-us)
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
The Business Insights & Analytics Rotational Development Program provides recent MS Analytics/MBA graduates with an opportunity to gain valuable work experience while helping various business units meet their objectives. The program helps to identify potential future business leaders for Bristol-Myers Squibb.
The BI&A Rotational Development Program is a two-year program, providing exposure to functions across BI&A. The program ensures associates gain valuable industry and functional experience, contribute meaningfully to teams through challenging assignments, learning opportunities, and networking with senior executives and other employees across the company. Associates gain experience in the development of business insights & analytics strategies, which they will use to make recommendations with real business impact. Assignments may include data visualization, market research, data mining, developing data modeling and simulations.
Upon successful completion of the rotational program, qualified associates will have the opportunity to continue in a full-time role that aligns their area of expertise with business interest.
For Associates, the program offers accelerated career development opportunities, exposure to various business unites, in-depth experience and skills that will prepare the Associate for a career in Business Insights & Analytics and frequent interactions with Senior Executive Management.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Masters in Analytics during the current school year, scheduled to graduate in 2021.
- A minimum of two-three years of relevant business analytics experience preferred.
- An understanding of how to analyze, assess, and provide innovative solutions to broad, complex business issues.
- The ability to draw conclusions from complex situations, then recommend and execute a course of action in both a timely and decisive manner.
- Demonstrated leadership experience either through professional work or in a student, community, or professional organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner to a small or large audience in multiple levels within the organization.
- The ability to work autonomously in small or large teams
- Diverse thinking with innovative ideas and new approaches to maximize opportunities
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.