Business Systems Specialist - SAP EAM (Plant Maintenance) (92986)
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement:
Pursuant to the Government of Canada's mandate that all federally-regulated employers require their employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, CP requires all prospective employees to confirm their vaccination status, as part of the hiring process and as a condition of continued employment.
- Req ID: [[id]]
- Department: [[filter6]]
- Job Type: [[jobLevel]]
- Position Type: [[relocationPack]]
- Location: [[filter3]], [[filter2]]
- Country: [[filter1]]
- % of Travel: [[travel]]
- # of Positions: [[numberOpenings]]
- Job Grade: [[jobGrade]]
- Job Available to: [[jobAvailable]]
- Deadline to apply: [[closeDate]]
Canadian Pacific is a transcontinental railway in Canada and the United States with direct links to major ports on the west and east coasts, providing North American customers a competitive rail service with access to key markets in every corner of the globe. CP is growing with its customers, offering a suite of freight transportation services, logistics solutions and supply chain expertise. Visit cpr.ca to see the rail advantages of CP.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
As the Business Systems Specialist for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), you will be a core member of the CP IS EAM team who will work with our business partners to deliver business values in the area of asset maintenance, inspections and asset reliability through projects and application sustainment activities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting various SAP EAM(Plant Maintenance) applications; In addition to this, you will be actively engaged in the projects delivery on the core module and new technologies.
- Responsible to provide sustainment and project activities to deliver CP foundation primarily in area of SAP Plant Maintenance(PM)
- Develop an understanding to maintain and support existing CP SAP PM applications through tickets/incident management in accordance to the SLA
- Design, implement and optimize sustainable solutions or enhancements through SAP PM configurations and development activities based on best business practices in alignment to CP IS architectural standards
- Maintain and grow good working relationship with the CP mechanical, engineering and procurement team
- Provide business process and SAP PM expertise to the mechanical and engineering team in the area of asset maintenance and reliability process to meet maintenance and regulatory commitment
- Conduct blueprinting, requirement analysis, impact assessment, product demonstration and training workshops
- Collaborate with other IS technical, PMO, Change Management, architecture and business teams to deliver projects and operational activities
- Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between teams
- Participate in the On-Call support rotation for SAP production environment
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in the area of SAP PM or Asset Maintenance is required
- SAP PM functionality proficiency with at least 3+ full lifecycle of SAP projects implementations and deployments
- Knowledge of integration to SAP ECC modules such as MM, QM, PP, PS, FICO and HR is preferred
- Knowledge of integration to other SAP system such as SAP PO, Gateway, Business Warehouse and TM is preferred
- Have knowledge and experience working with Work Manager is preferred
- Have experience with Project delivery methodologies and System Development Life Cycle
- Have experience in data migration and conversion activities
- Technical experience in ABAP, UI5, LSMW, SAP mobility solutions, Fiori development, reporting tools is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge and experience in the scheduling tools such as MRS or GWOS is an asset
- Knowledge and experience in SAP S/4HANA is an asset
- Knowledge and experience in SAP Intelligent Asset Management and Sap Analytic Cloud is an asset
- Knowledge and experience in other CMMS application is an asset
- Knowledge and experience in asset maintenance execution environment or have held positions such as a planner, schedulers, maintenance or reliability subject matter expert is an asset.
- Possess experience or certification in the area d of business analysis or process modelling is an asset
- Demonstrates self-awareness and remains calm under pressure; expresses confidences in ability to succeed; keeps an optimistic attitude
- Possess analytical and growth mindset with a commitment to lifelong learning, curious and able to analyze information, trends and solve complex problems
- Ability to drive for results
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Flexible team player who prospers in a fast paced work environment
WHAT CP HAS TO OFFER:
- Flexible and competitive benefits package
- Competitive company pension plan
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Performance Incentive Program
- Annual Fitness Subsidy
As an employer with national presence, the possibility does exist that the location of your position may be changed based on organizational requirements.
The successful candidate will need to successfully complete the following clearances:
- Criminal history check
- Reference check
Management Conductor Program:
Becoming a qualified conductor or locomotive engineer is the single best way for a management employee to learn the business at CP. You may be required to obtain a certification or to maintain your current certification/qualification as a conductor or locomotive engineer.
CP is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of employment equity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. All applicant information will be managed in accordance with the federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act ("PIPEDA").