Lead Learning and Development Specialist (29028)
- Plan, execute and operationalize development programs and processes
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Assist in the creation and development of various learning programs and training experiences, to help Deloitte personnel develop the capabilities and knowledge needed to grow at Deloitte
- Participate in or lead learning project teams to build positive, collaborative partnerships among business stakeholders, SMEs and peers
- Use critical thinking skills to identify, research, conduct data analysis, and recommend solutions to complex problems
The Development COE delivers business-focused, efficient and innovative learning and development programs and experiences, thoughtfully designed to help our professionals best serve at every stage of their career. Through the work of this COE, development at Deloitte is not just about education - development is a vital part of Deloitte's leadership culture. We emphasize a holistic approach to development that is not just about education, but also self-awareness, exposure to real-world problems, and connections to people. We strive to position our people to help tackle some of the most complex issues in business, our communities and society at large.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 4-6 years of related professional experience
- Demonstrated project and program management experience: organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to communicate effectively and credibly, both verbally and in writing, with audiences at all management levels
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced, complex, multi-tasking virtual environment
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Up to 20% travel could be required based on role responsibilities
- Experience working in a learning and development organization
- Prior consulting or professional services experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.