CTS Lead Learning and Development Specialist (19101)
- Partner with Development Leader/Program Manager and Delivery Manager to establish delivery strategy and approach for assigned learning programs
- Team with Program Managers to document program delivery requirements for assigned programs throughout planning phase and coordinate and communicate with CTS, MES , and others impacted by the program requirements
- Take lead responsibility for overseeing the execution of the delivery processes for assigned learning programs, teaming with the Program Manager, MES , and others as appropriate and properly leveraging CTS resources in accordance with the CTS scope of services
- Demonstrate business, industry and program knowledge to be effective in delivering assigned programs
- Provide knowledge support in regards to delivery processes, tools and technology in support of learning
- Manage other CTS staff as appropriate, delegating effectively according to the CTS scope of services
- Ensure policies, programs and guidelines are followed by the team and manage escalations and exceptions, as needed
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
The mission of Core Talent Services (CTS) improves efficiencies and operational excellence, delivers strategic and transactional services, institutionalizes operations efficiencies and quality and enhances ability to scale and reduce cost structure. CTS focuses on delivery of both strategic and transactional services, either directly for the businesses or in support of the Business Advisors and Centers of Excellence (CoEs).
- Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 6 years of related experience
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong strategic-thinking skills with an ability to collaborate with team members on best practices
- Consultative approach toward clients
- Sound leadership skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
¡ Travel Required 25-30%
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.