Business Systems Implementation Specialist (22052)
- Provide technical support to business system implementations
- Collaborate with teammates and business partners in order to build, design, and maintain technical solutions to meet business needs
- Participate in debugging and troubleshooting efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Conduct system upgrades and configure system enhancements
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Finance & Enterprise Performance (F&EP) teams advise, implement, and deliver as-a-service solutions to help clients develop strategies and capabilities that support enterprise-wide decision-making, develop operating models to optimize organizational performance, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in business systems implementation
- Experience with planning analytics; Cognos, Oracle SQL Developer, AngularJS, D3.js, CSS, Java, Certent CDM experience preferred
- Experience with business process requirements gathering, functional requirements development, and functional testing
- Experience in a technical or management consulting environment
- Active US Government Secret clearance
- CompTIA Security+ Certification (or higher)
- Experience in Enterprise data management, data transformation, data collection, data visualization, BI reporting
- Master's degree in a technical field
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.