Senior Solution Specialist, Core Business Operations, Cloud Engineering (25630)
- 15% TRAVEL REQUIRED NATIONALLY.
- TELECOMMUTING PERMITTED
BACHELOR'S DEGREE OR FOREIGN EQUIVALENT DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, ANY STEM DEGREE OR A RELATED FIELD. TWO YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE OFFERED POSITION OR A POSITION IN A RELATED OCCUPATION. MUST HAVE TWO YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH:
- WORKING ACROSS ALL PHASES OF THE AGILE AND WATERFALL PROJECT DELIVERY AND SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFECYCLE FOR THE DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, TESTING AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CLOUD INTEGRATION SOLUTIONS FOR ENTERPRISE-LEVEL CLIENTS USING DELL BOOMI, MULESOFT, AND SAP HANA CLOUD INTEGRATION (HCI);
- ANALYZING AND DOCUMENTING CURRENT-STATE SYSTEMS, PROCESSES AND ENVIRONMENTS TO SUPPORT PROJECT DESIGN OF FUTURE-STATE/TO-BE SYSTEMS, PROCESSES AND ENVIRONMENTS USING FLOWCHART SOFTWARE INCLUDING MICROSOFT VISIO AND LUCIDCHARTS;
- INTERFACING DIRECTLY WITH CLIENT STAKEHOLDERS TO GATHER FUNCTIONAL AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS, ANALYZING CLIENT REQUIREMENTS, AND TRANSLATING REQUIREMENTS INTO PROJECT DESIGNS TO DELIVER SOLUTIONS THAT FULLY MEET CLIENT NEEDS USING CONTEXT DIAGRAM, FUNCTIONAL DECOMPOSITION, USE CASE DIAGRAM, SEQUENCE DIAGRAM, AS-IS AND TO-BE PROCESS MODELS, GAP ANALYSIS, AND CUSTOMER JOURNEY MAPPING;
- USING DELL BOOMI, MULESOFT, SAP HCI AND BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS EDI TO SUPPORT, PARTICIPATE IN, AND LEAD THE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF PROJECT SOLUTIONS;
- TRACKING AND REPORTING ON PROJECT AND MILESTONE DELIVERABLE STATUS TO ENSURE TIMELY PROJECT DELIVERY AND COMMUNICATION OF UPDATES TO INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL STAKEHOLDERS USING JIRA AND HP QUALITY CENTER;
- COORDINATING THE PROJECT ACTIVITIES OF ONSHORE AND OFFSHORE TEAM MEMBERS TO ENSURE THE TIMELY AND QUALITY COMPLETION OF PROJECT DELIVERABLES;
- USING HPQC TO SUPPORT UNIT TESTING, USER ACCEPTANCE TESTING, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND SMOKE TESTING TO ENSURE SUCCESSFUL DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF PROJECT SOLUTIONS;
- SUPPORTING BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING PROPOSAL DEVELOPMENT AND RESPONSES TO REQUESTS FOR PROPOSALS.
- 15% TRAVEL REQUIRED NATIONALLY
- TELECOMMUTING PERMITTED.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.