Learning and Development Specialist - HSE Field Consulting- Commercial - Prof 2 (337748)
Chubb Global Risk Advisors (CGRA) is your single avenue to our more than 550 property and casualty engineering, health, safety and environmental consultants located wherever our clients do business – all focused on helping our clients develop and deploy solutions that advance their risk management, compliance and sustainability objectives, while positively impacting their financial results.
Chubb Global Risk Advisors is seeking a Learning and Development Specialist with 5+ years of experience with demonstrated, increasing responsibilities. The candidate will need a solid history of providing online training development. This includes taking a training concept from an idea, through scripting, to a fully deliverable training program while applying current media technology. Applications will include both computer on-line training and/or classroom environments. Ability to interact with our technical experts to translate their knowledge into professional learning courses is a must. A key responsibility will include hands-on development of training modules on wide-ranging topics to support both client demand and building an internal online learning catalog. The Learning and Development Specialist will need to conduct research, collect and analyze data, to support training development.
This position provides a full range of training development services within a consulting business. The Learning and Development Specialist will apply their skills to help develop targeted training materials to help customers control or eliminate workplace risk exposures. This job is best suited for detail-oriented and self-motivated individuals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with internal staff and external clients to develop training modules for online or classroom delivery.
- Utilize video and software applications and possess program knowledge in computer-based programs and internal systems to find innovative, cost-effective solutions to customer training needs.
- Maintains effective partnerships with internal partners and external customers.
- Learns about customer's business to target training content
- Exhibits timely, effective, accurate and concise communication capabilities
- Participates in training and development programs
- Actively pursues professional development efforts to better meet customer expectations