New Business Specialist (337904)
Chubb Workplace Benefits, a Chubb Company is seeking a New Business Specialist to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
The new business job family roles will be responsible for the retrieval, validation, and processing of all worksite and group benefit enrollment files and manual production submissions. The team will be responsible for accurate processing of new enrollments, routing of benefit changes, and handling of termination notifications.
- Retrieve data files from various enrollment platforms and secure server transmissions; validate format and completeness of information received based upon product requirements, and prepare to load into administrative system
- Load test files into the system and approve for submission of the production file.
- Proactively monitor and analyze EDI production files for quality, accuracy, adherence to eligibility/plan design (guaranteed issue amounts), and mapping issues.
- Review state and product compliance requirements, ensure appropriate approvals have been received
- Provide support to field sales, brokers, and employer groups to resolve issues, collect missing information, and ensure accuracy of information received
- Investigate errors that occur on assigned employer groups, research issue and follow through to resolution partnering with internal stakeholders
- Escalate errors and risks as appropriate to bring to resolution and management intervention
- Meet or exceed department established production and quality goals, ensuring service levels are met
- Provide superior customer support to internal and external customers