Consulting Lead Learning and Development Specialist, Temporary Talent Workforce (32448)
- Bringing out the leader in every person
- A holistic approach to development that emphasizes not just education, but also self-awareness, exposure to real-world problems, and connections to people
- Positioning our people to help tackle some of the most complex issues in business, our communities, and society at large
The Consulting Learning & Development COE team focuses on a variety of development priorities that cover cross-consulting, level, and Offering Portfolio / Offering specific programs. Our work holistically enables practitioners to gain knowledge, build skills and sustain desired behavior changes with foundational focus on our Core Capabilities. This can include a range of solutions including developmental resources, guidance and tools, inspirational/engaging marketing and communications, formal and informal learning, and additional practitioner support.
Through the work of this COE, development at Deloitte is not just about education - development is a vital part of Deloitte's leadership culture.
Work you'll do
Act as a learning and talent development specialist to design and deliver effective and leading-edge learning and development initiatives that align with learning and talent development strategy to achieve desired business outcomes. Responsibilities include:
Curriculum and Program Management
- Support CDx: Explore, the Consultant-level milestone. Both the virtual program and the (re)design and execution of the live program. This may include, but is not limited to curriculum design, materials development, stakeholder engagement, facilitator solicitation and management, strategy development, and program communications, as well as program management for deliveries. In addition, maintain connection and visibility with the C-level community and development.
- Assist with projects and program deliveries related to Analyst development (e.g., SPARK, FUSE, Journey definition).
- Collaborate in the redesign of Project Readiness and, at the same time, manage the current Project Readiness self-paced eLearning portal. Team with Learning Operations (USI) to run the operations associated with the portal that include, but are not limited to data analysis (pull reports, vlookups, etc.), maintain communications, targeted audience invitation plan, and Q&A any issues that arise. The redesign is a team effort, made of the Design Team and Program Team. The goal is to bring the program's content up to date and across the consulting practice. Responsibilities projected to include focus group management, data analysis, stakeholder support, and strategic planning around content and roll-out.
- Assist in driving the strategy, set-up and maintenance of the cross-consulting Communication Gym. This involves education campaign management, field stakeholder requests, and problem solve challenges. Partner with CTS and Learning Operations to maintain the website, team across talent models (including USDC), manage the calendar, the communication plan, and conduct evaluation analysis, with an eye on trends and areas to improve efficiencies.
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders related to development projects
- Provide consultative expertise to identify, research, and resolve complex problems
- Prepare presentations and reports to support stakeholder engagement
- Peer with colleagues in the COE, vendors, Delivery Team and Learning Design Services and contractor resources for execution of various initiatives
- Lead day-to-day project management efforts, including creating project plans, preparing agendas, facilitating discussions, documenting notes and action items, and answering questions to keep projects on task and on budget
- Demonstrate initiative in identifying areas for operational improvement, making suggestions, and driving change to gain efficiencies and improve service
- Support cross-team operational initiatives, as needed
- Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 4 years of related experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong strategic-thinking skills with an ability to collaborate with team members on best practices
- Strong ability to influence and engage stakeholders without direct authority
- Sound core consulting and project management skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills