VP – Operations – Business Process Outsourcing & Managed Service Program (339037)
This position will work closely with internal stakeholders and Procurement leadership to globally lead outsourcing projects, outcomes, benefits, and service delivery. This role will engage proactively with all internal stakeholders to support strategic priorities and drive business objectives, expense reduction initiatives as well as provide consultative support to resolve business challenges, and conduct data analysis that will be the basis for strategic decision making.
This role will champion development and execution of strategic outsourcing and global shared services strategic plans for the enterprise with a goal of optimizing spend, mitigating risk, maximizing savings, assuring quality and delivery of services to Chubb.
This role provides oversight of Chubb’s Managed Service Program (MSP), provides progressive leadership in the on-going management of the program, collaborates with vendors to ensure successful program outcomes and addresses service delivery issues, manages future integrations and system enhancements by collaborating with various business areas and system owners.
This position reports to the VP, Enterprise Program Management.
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships and work with Chubb business leaders to develop and execute outsourcing strategy in their respective areas and identify/execute on opportunities.
- Own all aspects of governance/oversight including issue escalation/resolution, vendor performance management, SLAs and contract incentive management.
- Lead key governance meetings including monthly Enterprise BPO Steering Committee (internal) and Quarterly Business Review with strategic providers.
- Directly engage independently with BPO providers or jointly with business stakeholders as needed on SLAs, contract negotiation, relevant fee pricing and productivity commitments, governance, and relationship management.
- Own the internal relationships for outsourcing contracts including stakeholder management, contract review, and performance monitoring; make necessary interventions/adjustments to meet delivery and financial objectives.
- Develop best practice outsourcing framework for engagement such as process selection, proposal/SOW negotiation, solution design, transition and BAU business process management.
- Work with Intelligent Process Automation team as needed to evaluate offshore automation opportunities and develop/deliver product owner training.
- Identify operational / performance risks and mitigations in partnership with business leaders.
- Maintain and modify Master Service Agreement to meet delivery and performance objectives in partnership with business stakeholders.