Business Transformation Senior, Life Sciences & Health Care Industry Program (47310)
- Collaborates with sector leadership and operations team in identifying and helping drive market growth opportunities
- Provides support to industry team on key practice initiatives and develops relevant content, coordinates input from various teams, monitors and reports on progress
- Assist in providing Project Management Office (PMO) support for priority initiatives.
- Assist in providing marketing support for LSHC shared agenda priority campaigns
- Create and maintain project support materials, such as project plans, tracking documents, meeting notes, and status reports.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders to offer support and service, in order to meet project objectives and expectations
- Foster collaboration across businesses for initiatives by engaging the right practice leaders at the right time.
- Keep enabling areas informed and appropriately engaged based on needs of each project.
- Manage content and logistics for all hands calls and other communications.
Management Analytics and Reporting
- Provide analytical, strategic, and operational support for priority projects
- Lead the development and delivery of consistent project reporting including design and editing of dashboards, data production and analysis, other analytical tools
- Monitor and analyze market trends to provide insights to leadership and marketing in support of strategic planning
- Follow up with the key contacts on selected opportunities to verify data, seek further information on opportunities
- Respond to ad hoc leadership requests - providing data and customized reports as needed
Collaboration with teams
- Works with various teams to share and build upon best practices and provides recommendations to leadership for continuous improvement
- Supports industry and sector leadership in communication, community building, industry insights, knowledge sharing and learning as needed
- Ensure open communications and quick and accurate responses to leadership requests as needed
Presentation and materials development
- Support the development of leadership presentations, sector overview decks, growth platform/solution area overviews, etc.
- Presentation review and design
- Updating and ensuring market trends, proposal toolkit, and strategy decks are current and accessible
- Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of directly related experience
- Marketing or market development experience and/or Life Sciences or Health Care experience required
- Project management experience and ability to work in a fast paced, time sensitive environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative, and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to be creative and innovative in taking concepts and creating presentations/ business cases
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrate success performing in a large matrixed organization
- Experience in process development and implementation
- Excellent written and oral communications skill and interpersonal skills
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office suite - Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.