Temporary Talent Workforce Specialist, PPMD Development (51873)
- Perform technical and complex administrative duties involving the use of independent judgment, proper handling of confidential information, and an understanding of team functions and procedures.
- Update and maintain project workplans and timelines to ensure all milestones are recorded and progress is tracked.
- Work with the program lead to help execute administrative and delivery related activities defined within the workplan.
- Manage and maintain confidential team document repositories, including SharePoint site(s), OneDrive, Teams, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings for senior partners as needed to support project and/or program needs.
- Bachelor's degree or similar in business or related area
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with complex problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity
- Strong communication skills, executive presence and a consultative approach
- Ability to collect, analyze, and interpret data to help inform decision making