Project Manager - Senior Network Business Analyst - Telecommute (107398095)
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
The Sr. Network Business Analyst/Project Manager is responsible for conducting and managing outcomes of various Network studies that include analyzing, reviewing, forecasting, trending and presenting information for operational and strategic business planning. The Sr. Network Business Analyst/Project Manager will support short and long term operational/strategic business activities by developing, enhancing and maintaining operational information and models, as well as apply basic Project Management fundamentals to document and streamline processes amongst the Enterprise within their respective business segment.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Analyzes, forecasts and monitors the provider network and its adequacy (physician, specialty and ancillary) in efforts of maintaining a geographically competitive network that achieves objectives for unit cost performance resulting in an affordable and predictable product for customers and business partners.
- Keeps abreast of competitive landscape within respective market space (e.g. rates, market share, product lines, market intelligence).
- Tracks and monitors contracting and expansion initiatives; develops and maintains summary and detailed-level reporting to showcase weekly/monthly/quarterly progression, identifying deficits or risk area(s).
- Collaborates with stakeholders to develop and maintain division context diagrams (e.g. data flows, process flows).
- Collaborates with stakeholders to develop and maintain division policies and protocols.
- Develops job-aids and other various training material; serves as SME to onboard newly hired and existing staff members.
- Quality assures provider data to ensure data integrity across all associated systems and tools as used by the business division, coordinating with data owner to rectify variations and/or discrepancies.
- Develops and maintains meeting minutes and agendas; coordinates and facilitates meetings on an as-needed basis. Follows action items derived from meetings through closure.
- Keeps abreast of the organizational and divisional system portfolio; becomes subject matter expert (SME) in order to maintain process flows and serve as a resource to team members.
- Ensure processes are consistent with CMS, state, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Healthcare operations experience
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- 2+ years’ experience of analyzing, reviewing, forecasting, trending, and presenting information for operational and business planning
- Experience with process mapping methodology and development
- Proven ability to successfully conceptualize an initiative, develop a plan and execute the plan through implementation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced working environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams and Outlook
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- PMP certification and/or Six Sigma
- Experience with the Salesforce application
- Proficiency with SharePoint
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 550,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
WellMed was founded in 1990 with a vision of being a physician-led company that could change the face of healthcare delivery for seniors. Through the WellMed Care Model, we specialize in helping our patients stay healthy by providing the care they need from doctors who care about them. We partner with multiple Medicare Advantage health plans in Texas and Florida and look forward to continuing growth.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.