Lease Sales Representative - Business Development / B2B
Lease Sales Representative - Business Development / B2B (Job Number: 2220277 )
Are you a self-starter, go-getter, and a deal manager looking to move your sales career forward? How about in an industry that is moving the things that move the world forward? The trucking sector of the transportation industry moved nearly 69% of all domestic freight. Penske is a leader in transportation services and we help our customers succeed!
We are expanding our sales team and looking to find passionate, highly motivated, sales-minded individuals to help us grow our business. Qualified candidates will possess a minimum of 5 years in B2B sales experience, new business development and territory management. Bachelor’s degree or an additional 4 years of relevant experience required. Candidates require strong communication, organization, and influencing skills. This position is suited for someone who is self-driven, embraces change, and has a comfort level working in a matrixed reporting relationship. The right candidate must be willing to work within a geography with a focus on customer interaction.
The Lease Sales Representative is responsible for identifying sales opportunities, conducting sales calls and customer visits within their assigned territory to diverse customers and executives to help fulfill their transportation and financial needs through full-service truck leasing. Lease Sales Representatives generate sales volume and revenue through a process of prospecting new B2B customers’ accounts, retaining existing customers, and penetrating existing customers to increase their volume/revenue of business with Penske Truck Leasing.
This position is responsible for exceeding monthly revenue quotas through ongoing customer development and prospecting activities, consistent proposal generation, and active management of a sales pipeline. As a results driven organization, Penske recognizes our Lease Sales teams efforts with commissions, company vehicle, and top sales performer recognition programs.
Come grow your career with Penske!
- Proactively identify, pursue, and maintain a constant pipeline of potential customers that meet or exceed established quotas via prospecting, networking and referral activities within a regional market.
- With a thorough understanding of the customer’s business model identify and propose products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms to customers utilizing Penske Truck Leasing services that translate into closed, contracted business deals.
- Build relationships with Leasing Customers by acting as a transportation consultant, conducting periodic reviews and managing the voice of the customer process.
- Responsible to extend or renew existing contracts before or upon contract expiration, as well as identify opportunities for customer growth in new geographic locations, new industries, or with additional products and services.
- Embrace a culture of integrity and professionalism and utilize this value based selling methodology in all sales pursuits.
Successful candidates will enjoy an industry leading compensation and benefits package for starters. In addition, they will enjoy the use of a Company Car and will be eligible for our Winner’s Circle sales recognition program. Your development and success is as important to our company as it is to you personally; so we’ll invest in training and development to better enable you to reach your goals.
This position will be expected to perform to an annual quota set by, and agreed to, with their respective Area Vice President / Area Sales Manager.
- 5 years of executive level sales experience or experience in a sales support role with executive level exposure to customers, preferably in a service and transportation selling environment.
- Demonstrated ability in consultative and strategic selling techniques, including previous experience in articulating / presenting multiple products and services to C level executives both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to connect and build rapport / relationships with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects / work streams.
- Skill in the operation of variety of computer software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Sales CRM.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, or related field preferred
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the hours necessary to accomplish the job duties, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :512 E 50th Street 512 E 50th Street
Lubbock, TX 79404
Primary Location : United States-Texas-Lubbock
Job : Sales/Business Development/Sales Management
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.Lease Sales Representative
Req ID: 2220277