Senior Technical Business Development / Pre-Sales Leader (23317)
- • Lead the scale out enablement and new business capture of D&R new sales and partners.
- • Develop the technical GTM material, end customer engagements, partner engagements, and Deloitte education/enablement.
- • Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with the asset.
- • Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the asset team.
- • Define customer requirements to inform product customizations during delivery.
- • Manage pre-sales personnel and conduct resourcing / project scoping activities.
- • Serve as the trusted partner for the customer to address questions on product functionality.
- • Provide support throughout all aspects of the sales and renewal process.
- • Accompany clients in their use of the asset to ensure they are realizing the full potential.
- • Navigate client organizations to uncover additional product applications & opportunities for partnership (including broader Deloitte consultative services).
- • Deliver and communicate ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle (e.g., Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.).
- • Gathering and communicating client feedback to product development teams.
• BA/BS in a technical field or equivalent.
• Expert in cyber security technologies, frameworks, and platforms.
• Prior operational experience preferred.
• Ability to lead large scale technical RFP responses for commercial and Federal clients.
• Ideally 20+ years of experience in System Integrator Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role.
• Expertise in a product company pre-sales sales engineering and solution architecture.
• Expertise in solution architecture and ability to apply platform capabilities and integrations to solve clients' challenges.
• Familiar with Federal and Commercial security requirements (CMMC, FedRamp, NIST).
• Familiar with SAAS based security platforms: Splunk, CrowdStrike, AWS.
• Outstanding presentation skills for internal education, client presentations, and demonstrations.
• Relationship management skills: track record of ability to manage clients up and down throughout internal and client organizations.
• Strong understanding of Third-Party Risk Management.
• Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
• Experience in working with and navigating complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical organizations.
• Proven skills as a team member, team lead, project manager or product manager on at least one full software implementation lifecycle including designing, testing, training, and deployment.
• Clear oral and written communication skills to present complex value propositions to client senior executives and facilitate onboarding and conduct trainings; strong executive presence.
• Strong leadership skills with a bias for action.
• Passion for technology and for driving growth.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Go-To-Market, Product, Delivery).
AbAbility to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.).
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated to improve knowledge and skills.
• A strong desire to understand the what as well as the why and the how of security incidents.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.