Territory Sales Leader, Chubb Small Business (339012)
Territory Sales Leader- Chubb Small Business
The position will be based within the defined geography, preferably in close proximity to a Chubb Regional Office. The role will report to the Regional Vice President of Small Business.
• Responsible for the execution of small business strategies across defined agent and broker territory.
• Consistently delivers superior results on a month, quarterly, and annual basis
• Manages and maintains focus on achieving metrics across KPI's, including quotes, issued policies, line and industry mix, and profit.
• Exhibit's a thorough understanding of local marketplace, CHUBB capabilities within that marketplace, and corporate vision.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops tactical sales plan designed to achieve annual objectives. These objectives to include the capture of market share, new agency appointments, & revenue growth.
• Work closely with CHUBB Small Business underwriting staff to promote small commercial products and capabilities.
• Maintains and shares feedback surrounding market conditions specific to the small commercial marketplace.
• Executes CHUBB agency management strategies, developing and managing local key strategic relationships.
• Identifies new customers through effective pipelining, pre-qualification, and territory analysis/management.
• 5+ years proven sales experience in a high performing culture and organization.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual production goals.
• 4-year college degree preferred; professional designations such as CIC and CPCU
• Negotiation, Relationship Building, & Influence skills
• Basic understanding of small commercial underwriting strategies.
• Microsoft products (excel, word, outlook, OneNote, etc.)
• Entrepreneurial and Creative approach to challenges and opportunities.