Sales Development Representative (Remote) (R464798)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Who we want:
Challengers. People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
Strategic closers. Salespeople who close profitable business and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
Game changers. Persistent salespeople who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
What you will do:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will actively seek new service and data contract opportunities by building relationships with existing & potential customers. Systematically tracking your territory progress, you will proactively communicate your wins with your manager and push yourself to exceed each goal. When talking with clients, you will use your product knowledge and quick thinking to solve product problems. You take great pride in excellent service and are prepared to assist a customer whenever the need arises. As a Sales Development Representative, you love living in the fast lane and find purpose in selling Stryker products that are making healthcare better.
- Contact potential prospects via telephone and e-mail.
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate Stryker service and data solutions.
- Increase attachment rate of Stryker solutions onto capital product purchases.
- Increase market share by capitalizing on point of sale and warranty conversions when it comes to our service and data solution offerings.
- Establish a rapport with new and current customers, sell new customers and build long-term Stryker relationships.
- Create and send quote requests to potential customers.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Serve as the subject matter expert of company service and data products.
- Work together with geographic sales leaders on shared goals.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
- Must be able to obtain sales targets and goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Set customers’ purchasing expectations in accordance with established product & program specifications and pre-approved pricing structure.
- Work closely with sales team utilizing CRM application to manage and communicate regarding leads/opportunities and customers.
- Present Stryker to potential prospects.
- Develop internal relationships with other cross functional teams within Stryker to assist and support customers and reps.
- Engage key internal data solutions stakeholders as needed.
- Maintain current database for accuracy. Utilize internal reports.
- Manage the renewal process for ProCare and Data contracts. Call, quote, and enter service and solution contracts.
- Process and enter purchase orders for service and data contracts. Restructure/combine existing agreements with added services on a limited basis.
- Proactively identify and strategize ways to accelerate new business development and any process improvements.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or another related field or equivalent experience
- Experience selling services preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; proven selling, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills with emphasis on being a self-starter.
- Organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong attention to detail including, but not limited to, accurate spelling and appropriate abbreviations.
- Makes decisions in a matrix environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Approximately 10% travel.
- Exercise discretion and independence when applying professional expertise
- Must be able to manage time, projects, stress and conflict
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication
- Must be able to bring tasks through to completion with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to prioritize work and keep detailed and confidential records
- Must be able to communicate / present to various decision makers.
- Must possess unwavering ethics & integrity in a competitive and demanding work environment
Stryker will provide:
- In-house product training program
Our total rewards offering varies by country but often includes bonuses; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock-based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
- Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
- We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com