Principle Architect - Asset Development (84914)
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Leading teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Assisting Product Managers with application architecture design, assessment and optimization including definition, documentation and implementation of new application architectures
- Review and evaluation of key attributes of existing application architectures
- Recommend and validate improvements to existing Application Architectures
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- 8+ years of related consulting experience leading a team (both onshore and offshore) responsible for gathering non-functional requirements, performing designed and validated application architecture frameworks, and functional and testing assignments
- 5+ years of experience translating requirements into client ready design documents including modeling languages such as Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- 5+ years of experience with application architecture analysis, design and delivery using Open Source, .NET, and J2EE
- 5+ years of full system development life cycle implementations
- Ability to travel 0-50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience leading configuration and change management teams who were responsible for application deployments including the coordination of database changes and other necessary application configurations.
- Experience using Azure DevOps environment.
- Transactional database interaction experience, with exposure to various techniques such as RowSet, ORM (Hibernate, NHibernate, EF), etc.
- Experience in Machine Learning and AI
- Experience or passion for implementing cloud solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Leading Testing efforts, including all phases: System, Integration, and Performance Testing and ensuring traceability
- Exposure to enterprise applications such as Siebel, SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle
- Experience with Middleware and/or SOA base implementations
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
*Remote - US, New York, San Francisco, San Jose, Parsippany, Stamford, Rosslyn, Los Angeles, Boston, McLean, Seattle, Orange County, Washington DC, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Denver, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Sacramento, Baltimore, San Diego, Atlanta, Charlotte, Detroit, Miami, Orlando, Mechanicsburg, Pittsburgh, Tampa, Kansas City, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Phoenix, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Tallahassee, Nashville, Memphis
#HC22 & #HC23
#HCaaS22 & #HCaaS23