Principal Engineer-Full Stack development ( 599082-1F )
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon is undergoing a transformation from a telecommunications company to a customer-centric technology company, and we are searching for the next generation software technology development architect, who can drive the ideation to the customer-centric product. This is an excellent career opportunity for a professional with impressive software development, architectural background with excellent interpersonal skills.
As a Principal Engineer-Full Stack development architect leader, you will be responsible for leading, architecting, and directing the team for assisted 5G sales flows in Telesales, Retail, Care, and Indirect channels. You shall be working closely with a 5G business team and cross-functional team that develops the VCG -assisted sales applications, enhancements, and maintenance. This role is also responsible for technical leadership for software development, architectural design, and decision making, guiding the team and enabling a team with technical solutions while building and enabling a seamless omnichannel experience. Manage the governance, relationship, and performance management of vendors who are under contract to provide new development and maintenance support.
- Lead the 5G assisted sales architecture, development, and overcoming technical imitation and security vulnerabilities.
- Work with cross-application teams, system engineers, DevOps, QA and program management teams.
- End-to-end responsibility for assisted 5G sales flows enhancement and migration programs. Participate in the determination of the scope of a development project.
- Triage the field issue and solutioning.
- Conduct a thorough study and analysis of our customer’s business processes to gather, identify and ascertain the needs and requirements in software applications, and ensure that the best applications will be designed and developed in accordance with the client’s organizational policies, procedures, and other business requirements.
- Participate in the evaluation of technical feasibility, risks and requirements change management.
- Define technology architecture, which is in line with customers’ enterprise architecture and technology roadmap.
- Prepare work flow charts and diagrams (activity diagram, sequence diagram, class diagram, and package diagram) to illustrate sequential programming steps.
- Design reusable, scalable, and high-performance application features and components.
- Manage Epics, Sprints, stories, dashboards, kanban boards, bugs, and other things on Jira.
Where you'll be working...
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with AEM.
- Experience withJava.
- Experience withReactiveJava.
- Experience withJ2EE.
- Experience withMicroservices.
- Experience withSpring MVC.
- Experience withStruts.
- Experience withCTI.
- Experience withReactJS library.
- Experience withSOAP.
- Experience with REST API.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with Oracle andGraphQL.
- Experience withShell Script and Tomcat.
- Experience withIntelliJ andEclipse.
- Experience withMS Visual Studio Code.
- Experience with developing web applications using Java, and Spring frameworks.
- Experience with web services, microservices, and middleware technologies and architecture.
- Experience in understanding Secured code analysis tools: Fortify, Blackduck.,ATG, Endeca.
- Expertise in JIRA Dashboard for defect tracking and scrum reporting.
- Experience with SoapUI and PostMan.
- Experience with Windows andTableau for reporting.
- Experience withGrafanaand Docker Containerization.
- Experience with EKS platform.
- Experience with ELK (Elasticsearch Logstash Kibana).
- Experience with SonarQube.
- Experience with Microservices.
- Experiencewith Spring Cloud and Spring Boot.
- Experience with GraphQL andRedis.
- Experience with Blackduck for vulnerability analysis.
- Knowledge using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Demonstratedwritten and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Skills with communicating with technical peers or business partners.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently or in team settings on complex production issues.
- Preferred AWS Certified Solutions Architect