SAP - Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Architect ( 574980-1C )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
As Supply Chain solution specialist in IT Corporate Systems group, you will contribute to the strategic and transformation initiative - 1Planning. These functions will be defined as enterprise-wide business processes centered on [SAP S/4 HANA, SAP IBP & CAR ERP platform].
- Taking a broad based view of business processes in the planning.
- Leveraging a deep understanding of the core processes to ensure that the SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is designed in an optimal fashion.
- Demonstrating functional and technical expertise in SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
- Delivering best in class out of box capabilities through analysis, design and leading development teams to realize the business processes.
- Interfacing with business partners, system integration leads, functional leads and development lead in order to fulfill needs.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- One or more years of experience in full life cycles of project implementation.
- Experience in SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and integration with CAR.
- Experience in SAP-IBP S&OP, demand planning, supply planning and Inventory Planning with model configuration and planning.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience with data replication between (IBP) & external systems using CPI-DS.
- Experience in IBP supply planning-heuristics, optimizer and planning views/charts/alerts.
- Experience with Excel and Web UI to perform the planning activities.
- Knowledge of SAP CAR.
- Knowledge with CPI Cloud Platform SMART Data Integration.
- Experience in cross module knowledge on HANA, Fiori, MM, SCM, and BW.
- Experience with SAP ERP configuration.
- Experience in Retail POS Data Transfer & Audit.
- Experience in SAP CAR-DDF and UDF.
- Experience in SAP merchandise planning & SAP assortment planning.
- Experience in SAP retail sales forecasting, omnichannel inventory availability & sourcing, pricing and promotions.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.