Contact Center IT Quality Assurance Analyst (28964)
- Utilize clear and detailed practical experience in the following technologies: Automatic Call Distributors (ACD), IVR, and Contact Center QA Applications
- Monitor inbound and outbound communications to observe customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate understanding of customer care and contact center processes.
- Collaborate with internal Deloitte team and clients
- Provide clear leadership, technical direction and guidance to all levels of staff
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Contact Center practice is part of Deloitte's GPS Customer Strategy and Applied Design offering. It focuses on advising, implementing, and operating contact center operations and technology to elevate the human experience in a digital world. The Contact Center practice achieves this by helping our clients discover, design, and implement tailored contact center operations and telephony solutions. We bring knowledge and solutions to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences of our clients' customers and develop new experiences for them. We are a matrixed organization where we align various resource groups to deliver and provide high quality services.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Call Center experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with ACD and IVR
- Minimum 2 years of Quality Assurance experience
- 2+ years experience with CRM Infra (ACD/PBX/Network/Server)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Knowledge of documenting contact observation programs to provide feedback and coaching.
- Experience assisting with and developing training modules and staff improvement programs and implementing customer satisfaction programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of monitoring inbound and outbound communications to observe customer satisfaction.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.