Contact Center Technical Analyst (28965)
- The Business Systems Analyst shall depict clear and detailed hands-on experience of all the following technologies: Contact Center operations software (for example, Avaya, Genesys, NICE, Cisco). Automatic Call Distributors (ACD). Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- Strong working knowledge of installing, configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting a wide variety of products, including routers, switches, firewalls, TCP/IP, IPX, EIGRP, BGP, VoIP, SIP Trunking, Trunk ports, VLANs, access ports, VPNs and cloud/standalone controllers.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong skills in analyzing complex problems, processes and systems to propose solutions.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with Deloitte team members and clients
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Contact Center practice is part of Deloitte's GPS Customer Strategy and Applied Design offering. It focuses on advising, implementing, and operating contact center operations and technology to elevate the human experience in a digital world. The Contact Center practice achieves this by helping our clients discover, design, and implement tailored contact center operations and telephony solutions. We bring knowledge and solutions to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences of our clients' customers and develop new experiences for them. We are a matrixed organization where we align various resource groups to deliver and provide high quality services.
- 7+ Years of technical experience in a Contact Center, with hands on experience with technologies such as Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, NICE
- 2+ years of Automatic Call Distributors (ACD) and IVR experience
- 3+ years experience installing, configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting a wide variety of Contact Center products, including routers, switches, firewalls, etc.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with in-depth hands-on technical expertise. Apply technical expertise and business analysis concepts to identify, evaluate and define complex systems scope and objectives
- Relevant experience in Contact Center operations software features, including web, chat, email, social media, SMS/text, mobile and fax.
- Experience with understanding and querying databases
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.