Bilingual Call Center Agent (23627)
- Be a first point of contact for incoming calls in English and Spanish and respond to questions, inquires, and provide information for Government based programs and services.
- Provide assistance to Spanish or English speaking callers.
- Provide callers with Government agency service information
- Identify and escalate priority issues to appropriate resources.
- Complete call notes and call reports as necessary.
- Participate in call center trainings
- Desire for upward mobility to become a lead or supervisor.
The Contact Center practice is part of Deloitte's Customer Strategy and Applied Design offering. It focuses on advising, implementing, and operating contact centers operations and technology to elevate the human experience in a digital world. The Contact Center practice achieves this by helping our clients discover, design, and implement tailored contact center operations and telephony solutions. We bring knowledge and solutions to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences of our clients' customers and develop new experiences for them. We are a matrix organization where we align various resource groups to deliver and provide high quality services.
We deliver set of customer solutions:
- Operations | Help clients understand the many disciplines of contact center operational strategy by showing our expertise in planning, building, and operating contact centers in a stand-alone or network environment.
- Engineering | Help clients build, improve, redesign, or stand up contact centers using technologies that engage customers and drive growth. Our engineers and architects work with the latest technologies and vendors to deliver integrated enterprise-wide Contact Center/Telephony solutions. Deloitte solutions are focused on delivering fully integrated platforms that include integrated CRM, ERP and Legacy Backend Systems to support Omni-Channel capabilities (e.g., Voice, Email, Chat, Web Collaboration, SMS, Mobile Applications, Web Portals and Social Media).
- 2+ years experience in Customer Service or Call Center environment
- Ability to work flexible hours/days
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Permeant residence in either Texas or Virginia, but willing and able to work remotely.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now, or at any time int he future.
- Experience working with Government Agencies or for a Government Call Center
- Experience managing a high call volume and handling questions and issues efficiently
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Efficient in Microsoft Office Suite
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.