Associate Creative Director, Copy (17335)
- Concept, present and sell through creative presentations, which tie together multimedia channels and customer experiences; as well as oversee more junior staff as they contribute to said creative campaigns.
- Be willing to roll up your sleeves and see through the execution of creative ideas from concept through tactical production tasks, ensuring the highest level of quality and adherence to brand strategy.
- Assist our Creative Directors in mentoring and training junior writers and interns.
- Independently lead manifesto, headline, and script writing projects as needed.
- Be an active member of not only the creative department, but the agency as a whole by contributing to agency culture and holding a firm understanding of each department's role.
- Garner and maintain strong relationships with partners in-house and out of the agency: including Directors, Editors, Voice Talent etc.
- Participate in new business efforts as directed.
- Stay current on trends, culture, and events; bring inspiring external insight into the work that you do with us; and have a natural curiosity for data.
The Deloitte Studios Team
Sits within our "Advertising, Marketing & Commerce" offering
Within our group, we create content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire our clients' customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and user-centric experiences. And, in doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations - all built to drive growth.
Our AM&C offering serves our clients through the following types of work:
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
Required - What you bring
- 8+ years agency experience
- 8+ years Healthcare Life Sciences industry experience
- Excellent portfolio showcasing storytelling, conceptual, and executional skills in integrated campaigns
- Experience with new business
- Demonstrate excellent time-management, and multi-tasking abilities, being able to independently meet deadlines, including internal check-ins
- Be solution-oriented in the face of challenges
- Have a self-starting, entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to travel up to 30% (while 30% of travel is a requirement of role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Preferred- Bonus Points if you have
- Bachelor Degree or Associates Degree preferred
- Solid presentation skills and demonstrated ability to run a meeting.
- Excited to work in a dynamic, fast-paced agency culture, with the flexibility to change gears for different clients
- Good sense of humor and plays nice with others