Senior Data Center Storage Engineer (19137)
- Experience with DISA STIG, FISMA, FedRAMP, and NIST 800-53 policies, standards and controls, and the implementation of them
- Experience with TCP/IP networking concepts and technologies, and traditional and cloud strategies
- Experience with designing, implementing and administering HP 3PAR, Hitachi, and NetApp storage arrays
- Experience with designing and implementing a highly available storage platform
- Experience with designing, implementing and operating solutions with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) requirements
- Experience integrating solutions management with automation utilizing VMware's vRealize Automation, where appropriate
- Ability to clearly and concisely document all facets of the core services solutions throughout their lifecycle
- Ability to seamlessly transition from design and architecture work to supporting the system as a subject matter expert in a production environment
- Effectively communicate with peers, vendors and the client at all levels in areas related to core services architecture and strategy
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our peopl e, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8+ years of experience as a Sr. Storage Engineer or similar role in a DoD or Federal environment
- Active Top-Secret Clearance
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- CompTIA Security+ Certified
TCP/IP SAN (Storage Area Network)
HP - Storage Virtualization
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.